Friday, July 18, 2014

Rancho Seco 7/18/14

I will be taking my son out in the kayak today, it is more of a fun paddle with a little fishing when possible.  The Rancho Seco gates open when the first employ shows up about  6:30 am on the weekdays. However it is a firm 7:00 am on the weekends. My fishing plan is to throw spybait, wake bait and jigs today. Got three bits all day, I was able to get two bass, the first two were on the spybait, and the last one snapped the line also on a spybait. But the best part of the day was the that I was able to do it with my son.
 This was his 2nd and 3rd bass we have caught together, on the kayak.
I feel that if I had a more corporative son we could have boated much more fish. He get very fussy after releasing the fish back into the water.  Next time will try to a few more fish in the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment