Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hi's tackle box



My wife, son and I went on vacation the last few days, knowing I was going to be in San Mateo, I knew I had to make a stop at Hi's Tackle Box in South San Francisco.  My Parents and brother, have been multiple times, and have told me how great this tackle store is. My son was sleeping in the car when we got there so my wife waited in the car for him to wake up. I was in the back of the store when they came in and I heard my son say "WOW" so even my 18 month old was impressed. The owner was behind the counter greeted me as I walked, and walked me around the store helping me with some of the items I was looking for. I was talking to him about what I was trying to do with and Alabama rig, that I can use on my kayak. He got me all set up and gave me some color options. I picked up some Spybait and some soft plastic baits. He even made a phone call to River2Sea to find out about a new bait and when it would be released.  I was impressed with the selection available in the store, from rods to hooks they had just about everything you need for freshwater and saltwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment