Saturday, April 12, 2014

Golfing

I hit the links today playing Dry Creek Golf Club in Galt. I was a able to shoot an 83, 45 on the front and 38 on the back. I was looking for just a few puts to fall in the early part of the round having birdie putts in the first two holes.  I struggled to get a fell for the green speed until the back nine. I was able to make back to back birdies on 11 and 12 both wining a skin in the gross and one holding up for net skins. I finished tied for second place in my flight with a net 71.  The bad new was that my playing partner is going to have reconstructive knee surgery in 4 days, and my foursome partner is not playing until further notice because is wife is battling cancer. My thoughts are with them both in hopes all turns out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment