Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Lake Camanche pre-fish and tournament results for Nov-Dec 13 IFmas 2014


This December my brother and I decided to fish our first bass tournament together. Together we put two days of pre-fish together over a three-week leading up to the event.  During pre-fish we were fishing sharp drop off on main body points. Addison was throwing jigs mostly while I was throwing a spybait so we were targeting fish in two different depths within the water column. Or first perfish day was November 30th we took my son with us, got five fish, four on the jig and one on the spybait. The second day of pre-fish was December 7th were we caught 8 fish most coming on the spybait. I also has my first double (two fish on one bait) ever that day. Then there was the day of the tournament December 13th we both stuck to our original game plan targeting bottom feeding bass and suspended bass.  We boated 12 fish with our best five weighing 9 pounds and 2 ounce. Which was good enough for a tie for second place.






One poor or stupid person decide to drive there car out as far as they could and needless to say this happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment