Tuesday, October 21, 2014

How easily one can forget

I can remember the early days of my childhood fishing with both my parents out of their bass boat. Flipping a black ring tailed worms with chartreuse tail or salt-and-pepper ring worm with chartreuse tail at tuleys on the California Delta.  But looking back at it now I probably haven't done that once in the last12 years and I'm 35 now. In fact I don't even own either one of those worms currently, I would have to dig through some old Plano tackle boxes or ziplock bags to find them in my parents garage.  It is not so much that baits won't work anymore it just some new technique have come along that works.
It's funny how quickly people forget the baits of yesteryears for the new fad bait, I am no exception to this.
I'm thinking about going and digging up some of those worms and giving them a try again. 
Hope you do the same, good luck and tight lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment