Thursday, October 23, 2014

Applying new techniques to kayak fishing

Over the course of the last year 2014 I have really gotten back into bass fishing both from a boat and from a kayak. As a result of this not only have I change how I fish but I'm trying to be better at with multiple techniques. This summer instead of throwing a spinner bait, I have thrown a bladed swim jig. The second change I made was when I would usually use a drop shot I am now using the spybait. Lastly I no longer just target one species of fish (Black bass, largemouth bass, spotted bass, & smallmouth bass) I now fish for multi species.

I am still working with throwing large walking baits from Black Dog Bait Company and Delta Wood Bombers, Alabama rigs, large wait baits from Jackall and Black Dog Bait Company. These baits created a tremendous drag or pull on the kayak when not anchored. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment