Friday, December 18, 2015

Rigging my Kayak

So after my first session of fishing the delta kayak bass series now called the western kayak bass series I knew I had to get a little more competitive for the upcoming series. Last years series was held on the California Delta in two locations Tower Park twice and Tiki Lagoon once. I was able to finish in 13 overall for the series and placeing in the opening tournament.  Me being completely new to kayak bass fishing it was definitely a learning experience. Of course I made some mistakes but I'm learning from them and I'm trying to get myself ready for this upcoming season. I had an anchor trolley system to the kayak and purchased the stakeout pole. My second goal for rigging kayak is a depth finder I fished all last year without a fishfinder and I definitely know it hurt me at times. I am going to put in a Larawnce HDS 7 touch with sidescan.

No comments:

Post a Comment