Friday, November 20, 2015

California Kayak Bass Fishing State Challenge: September


California Kayak Bass Fishing State Challenge

Hook 1 and Kayak Bass Fishing started to run some remote tournaments using TournyX.  The first event that I signed up for was the CA KBS State Challenge Series.  It was open for California kayakers to fish any body of water in California.  California had the largest turnout with 37 anglers, it ran for a month starting on September 15 till October 15th.   I was able to finish in 11th place with my top three fish.  I fished three days all at Rancho Seco my big fish came my very first day. In 35’ of water on pumpkin with red flake wacky rigged senko. The others came on drop shot on spybaits. Of course I brought a first mate with me to help hold the fish down on the board.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment